Tuesday 31 July 2012

Bristol and Tobacco Factory..excited much?

Hola! I am going to Bristol tomorrow to celebrate my 31st birthday (shhhhh I know I don't look it *cough*) and I am going to see an all male production of Macbeth in an open aired performance space. I can not wait! I am sure it will rain but it's all good because my dad has given me some high vis macs! The standard of fashion will be to die for! Pardon the pun Lady Macbeth. The person who has made this possible is my silver haired boyfriend of 11 years...he is taking me on a journey to when I studied Drama at UWE many years ago. This will be the first time I have been back to Bristol since 8 years ago. Bristol is the place I have many fond memories of and I would say has been some of the best years of my life. I am very excited to go back and walk down memory lane..and perhaps make new memories while I am there. I will be taking lots of pictures on my camera and compare the view from 8 years ago...I do hope Mr Fafal King is there selling his wrap sandwiches by the fountain area! But more importantly I hope Boston Tea is still there on Park Street. I loves that place. Always a friendly smile and me and my boyfriend spent many Sunday afternoons enjoying our favourite drink while wishing we had more time together before he had to travel up the motorway back to his life in Yorkshire. Pics to follow! Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment