Sunday 5 August 2012

Olympics on a Sunday afternoon in Great Britain

It is currently the afternoon here in Great Britain...Sunday afternoons are often times where we all snuggle up and watch a film and moan about the fact we have work tomorrow... but not today! I am too busy watching the tennis mixed doubles! I am also having the chance to embrace the thunder storm that is currently occurring. I love storms...many people do not like them but I love them. They are not always useful however (for example, trying to watch the Olympics through sat signal which is now lost). But I am rather enjoying this one.
I am really enjoying watching the Olympics. Every athlete has amazed me with their incredible dedication, skill and talent. We should all feel very proud of our athletes, from every country. I hope that the Olympics inspires many people to try out a new sport..or continue playing their chosen sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment